American convenience store chain Rutter's has partnered with craft brewery Lancaster Brewing Co. to launch 'Rutter's Spiked Tea Cooler,' a limited-time alcoholic beverage that blends lemonade and tea to offer consumers the perfect summertime sipper.
According to the company, Rutter's Spiked Tea Cooler was inspired by the company's original Rutter’s Tea Cooler, which was originally made by Rutter’s Dairy. As a result, the new beverage boasts the familiar flavor of Rutter's Tea but with added hits of lemon and alcohol.
“The great customer response and enthusiasm we saw from our Chocolate Milk Stout, released for a limited time in November 2021, made the decision to work together again a no-brainer. We look forward to our customers enjoying Rutter’s Spiked Tea Cooler this summer," said Sean Pfeiff, Rutter’s senior category manager.
Image Credit: Rutter's
Rutter’s Spiked Tea Cooler is Perfect for Summertime Sippin'
1. Craft Beverages - The trend of increased interest and demand for craft beverages continues to influence the market, as evidenced by the partnership between Rutter's and Lancaster Brewing Co.
2. Limited-time Offerings - The popularity of limited-time offerings creates a sense of exclusivity and urgency that can drive consumer excitement and increased sales, as seen with Rutter's Spiked Tea Cooler.
3. Flavor Innovation - Innovation in flavor combinations, such as combining lemonade and tea, can create unique and appealing products that stand out in a crowded market, like Rutter's Spiked Tea Cooler.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - The alcoholic beverage industry can look to innovation in flavors and partnerships, like that between Rutter's and Lancaster Brewing Co., to create unique products that appeal to consumers.
2. Convenience Stores - Convenience stores can benefit from creating exclusive and seasonal offerings that generate buzz and drive sales, like Rutter's Spiked Tea Cooler.
3. Craft Breweries - Craft breweries can collaborate with other businesses, like convenience stores, to expand their distribution and reach new audiences, as Lancaster Brewing Co. did with Rutter's.