The RUSSH Australia June/July 2010 issue has one steamy editorial that is sure to turn the heat up until viewers are sweltering. The pictorial, ‘Bunny Ain’t No Kind of Rider,’ stars incredibly gorgeous models Ieva Laguna and Tony Ward.
Photographed by Will Davidson, he captures the two models getting hot and heavy by the pool using water, paint and sparkling wine to encapsulate the heat of the moment. Wearing super chic ensembles from Rodarte, King Gee and Diesel, it’s remarkable that these two want to take their clothes off!
'Bunny Ain't No Kind of Rider' in RUSSH Australia June/July 2010
1. Sensual Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop smartphone apps that use augmented reality to allow users to virtually try on outfits seen in fashion editorials.
2. Exploratory Fashion Shoots - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create virtual reality experiences that allow viewers to step into the world of fashion editorials and interact with the models and sets.
3. Experimental Artistic Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with fashion brands to create interactive digital platforms that allow customers to purchase items directly from fashion editorials.
1. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop AI-powered cameras that can automatically capture unique and aesthetically pleasing shots for fashion editorials.
2. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate shoppable tags in digital fashion editorials to allow viewers to directly purchase items.
3. Virtual Reality Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with fashion magazines to produce virtual reality experiences that bring fashion editorials to life.