If bedtime just isn't geeky enough for you, then perhaps you need a few Rupee pillows. These pillows are not designed to resemble the Indian currency, but to resemble the currency used in the Zelda game series.
These Rupee pillows were crafted by Etsy merchant Rachel R of Rachel's Rupees. Each set comes with three colorful Rupees, each measuring around 20 x 9 x 5 inches. These Zelda pillows are just one of the many, many Link-inspired creations that have popped up in recent years. The popularity of these Zelda crafts cannot be questioned, as Rachel's Rupees is currently sold out of these pillows. The amount of crafters making products for gamers is consistently growing, which has to make you wonder when we'll start seeing major brands take notice. It may only be a matter of time before Pier 1 starts carrying Rupee pillows.
These Rupee Pillows Will Have You Dreaming of Zelda
1. Gamer-focused Merchandise - The popularity of Zelda-inspired crafts and products for gamers is growing, presenting an opportunity for crafters and businesses to tap into the gaming market.
2. Nostalgic Gaming Accessories - The demand for nostalgic gaming accessories like Zelda-themed Rupee pillows indicates a market for unique and vintage-inspired gaming merchandise.
3. Brands Embracing Gaming Culture - As crafters and small businesses create gamer-focused products, major brands may start recognizing the opportunity and expanding their offerings to include gaming-themed merchandise.
1. Handmade Crafts - The rise in popularity of Zelda and gaming-themed crafts provides an opportunity for innovative crafters to create unique and personal gaming-related products.
2. Gaming Merchandise - The growing demand for unique gaming accessories opens up opportunities for businesses to explore and expand their gaming merchandise offerings.
3. Retail and E-commerce - The potential for major brands like Pier 1 to start carrying gamer-focused products, such as Rupee pillows, indicates a potential market for gaming merchandise within the retail and e-commerce industry.