There are incredibly elaborate runway sets that are created for some of the world's most highly anticipated fashion shows but these stages have been traded for more low-key options as designers have made the switch to virtual shows and video presentations. For this year's New York Fashion Week, Lowe's is teaming up with leading designers so that their visions can be executed in an accessible way.
The unexpected partnership between the home improvement store and clothing designers helps to bring attention to the links between home and style, which are more apparent than ever before. With this partnership, Lowe's will be providing materials like lighting, furniture, flooring and building supplies for designers like Jason Wu, Christian Siriano and Rebecca Minkoff, so that they can create inspiring runway sets and share their curated collections via Lowe's website.
Image Credit: Lowe's
Lowe's is Building Runway Sets for Designers During NYFW
1. Virtual Fashion Shows - The switch to virtual shows presents opportunities for innovative and immersive runway experiences.
2. Home-style Integration - The partnership highlights the growing connection between home aesthetics and fashion, opening avenues for collaborative projects and product integration.
3. Elevated Retail Partnerships - Collaborations between retailers and designers provide unique marketing opportunities and expand brand reach beyond traditional channels.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore new ways of showcasing their collections and engaging with customers through immersive digital experiences and cross-industry collaborations.
2. Home Improvement - Home improvement retailers can tap into the fashion industry to extend their reach and position themselves as trendsetters in the home aesthetics space.
3. Event Production - Event production companies can adapt to the virtual show format and explore innovative ways to create visually stunning online experiences for fashion and other industries.