This RS7 Sportback is set to display at this year's North American International Auto Show in Detroit and will hit dealerships this fall. Although it's built for performance, the Sportback has more than enough interior space thanks to five doors.
The RS7 Sportback features a 4.0 TFSI engine producing 560 horsepower. It zooms from 0 to 60 mph (technically 62.14mph) in just 3.9 seconds. However, for drivers looking to hit the open road at the fastest possible speed, the speed governor can actually be deactivated when requested. With a deactivated governor, the RS7 Sportback tops out at a cool 189.52 mph. Be warned, however, that there are few places other than the Autobahn in Germany where such a speed is permitted.
Even with such power and speed capabilities, the car averages 9.8 liters/100km.
The RS7 Sportback is a Five-Door Coupe
1. Performance Electric Vehicles - The RS7 Sportback showcases the potential for high-performance electric vehicles in the automotive industry.
2. Luxury Five-door Coupes - The RS7 Sportback highlights the growing demand for luxurious and spacious five-door coupe models.
3. Advanced Engine Technologies - The 4.0 TFSI engine in the RS7 Sportback demonstrates the advancements in engine technology for increased power and efficiency.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Automotive manufacturers could explore the production of performance electric vehicles to cater to the increasing demand.
2. Luxury Car Market - The luxury car market can leverage the popularity of luxury five-door coupes to attract affluent consumers.
3. Automotive Engineering - Automotive engineers can focus on developing advanced engine technologies to enhance performance and fuel efficiency in vehicles.