One of the consistent complaints lodged about dairy-free milk is that it lacks richness compared to the genuine item, but Royal Hawaiian Orchards' Macadamia Milk makes use of naturally grown ingredients to get that rich taste into a dairy-free form. The company's macadamia nut milk uses the contents of that Hawaiian nut to create a health-conscious and vegan milk substitute that offer benefits over even traditional cow's milk.
At just 60 calories per serving for Royal Hawaiian Orchards' Original Macadamia Milk, the product is leaner than the average serving of skim milk (which measures at 79 calories per serving.) Yet Royal Hawaiian Orchards avers that its Original flavor offers 50 percent more calcium than milk. The product achieves all this while being free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg, and MSG.
Royal Hawaiian Orchards' Macadamia Milk is Delicious and Dairy-Free
1. Plant-based Milk Substitutes - The trend of dairy-free, plant-based milk substitutes is growing, presenting opportunities for innovation in alternative ingredients and production processes.
2. Nut-based Milk Products - The trend of nut-based milk products, such as macadamia milk, offers opportunities for differentiation and marketing based on unique flavors and health benefits.
3. Functional Beverages - The trend towards functional beverages like macadamia milk, with added health benefits like higher calcium content, presents opportunities for innovation in formulation and marketing to health-conscious consumers.
1. Dairy Alternatives - Companies in the dairy alternative industry can utilize innovative ingredients and production processes to differentiate themselves and meet the growing demand for plant-based milk substitutes.
2. Nut Processing - Companies in the nut processing industry can take advantage of the growing trend of nut-based milk products, like macadamia milk, and explore innovative ways to incorporate nuts into other food and beverage products.
3. Functional Beverages - Companies in the functional beverage industry can innovate and market new products with added health benefits, such as higher calcium content and plant-based ingredients, to appeal to health-conscious consumers seeking healthier beverage options.