The concept of round tables that can be expanded into larger oval tables isn't new, but a new table design allows the table to grow without losing its circular shape.
The Braun Woodline Expanding Table stays perfectly round even when fully spread.
This is perfect as it allows you to seat just your family members on a daily basis, leaving ample room to move around the area comfortably, but when guests come over, you have a larger table to seat up to 16 in a matter of seconds!
1. Round Expanding Tables - The round expanding table design trend allows for flexible seating options without sacrificing a circular shape.
2. Multi-functional Furniture - The concept of furniture that can adapt to different settings and purposes is disrupting traditional design and usage patterns.
3. Space Optimization - Innovations in furniture design that prioritize efficient use of space are revolutionizing interior layouts and room functionality.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The furniture manufacturing industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the demand for round expanding tables and multi-functional furniture designs.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate round expanding tables and multi-functional furniture in their projects to optimize space and create versatile living areas.
3. Hospitality and Event Planning - The hospitality and event planning industry can benefit from round expanding tables that offer flexible seating arrangements for various occasions.