The name of the Stix restaurant might inspire some artists and designers to create work that involves sticks, but this rope wall strays away from the obvious while still bringing a raw and rustic feel to the dining environment. Creating a screen between two areas, the rope wall does not complete divide the space thanks to the reliance on a lot of negative space.
Created by Mantzalin, the rope wall is inspired by the restaurant's Mediterranean theme. It brings to mind images of grapes and olives, which is common in this culture. Located in Chelsea, New York, the restaurant will awe visitors with both its menu and interior decor thanks to the striking rope wall.
Mantzalin Creates an Intricate Screen for New York Restaurant Stix
1. Handmade Rope Walls - Opportunity to create unique and visually stunning dividers and screens using handmade rope walls in various industries.
2. Raw and Rustic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity to incorporate raw and rustic design elements that provide a unique and authentic dining experience.
3. Use of Negative Space - Opportunity to utilize negative space as a design element to create visually interesting partitions and barriers in different industries.
1. Interior Design - Incorporating handmade rope walls in interior design can offer a distinctive and artistic touch to spaces, enhancing the overall ambiance.
2. Hospitality - Restaurants, hotels, and resorts can leverage the raw and rustic design trend by incorporating handmade rope walls to create visually appealing partitions and screens.
3. Event Planning - The use of handmade rope walls as decorative elements in event planning can create visually stunning backdrops for various occasions, adding a touch of creativity and uniqueness to the events.