The Rolls-Royce Boat Tail is the latest arrival in the well-known luxury car manufacturer's Bespoke Collection. The car features a playful nautical theme that is showcased in the car's sleek curves and black and blue color scheme. The Rolls-Royce Boat Tail is made using the traditional coachbuilding method and mirrors the boat tails of the '20s and '30s which were modeled after the hulls of J-class yachts.
The Rolls-Royce Boat Tail is a four-seater vehicle with a removable canopy that's designed with bespoke features for vacation-ready fun. The car is run by a 6.75 liter twin-turbo V12 engine which delivers uncompromising power and performance. With its luxury look and opulent accents, the Rolls-Royce Boat Tail is among the most expensive cars in the world–rivaling La Voiture Noire from Bugatti.
Image Credit: Rolls-Royce Motor Cars
The Rolls-Royce Boat Tail is Among the Most Expensive Cars Ever
1. Nautical-themed Luxury Products - With the popularity of sea and yacht life, there is an opportunity to create bespoke luxury products that incorporate a playful nautical theme, like the Rolls-Royce Boat Tail.
2. Coachbuilding Method for Luxury Cars - The traditional method of coachbuilding seen in the Rolls-Royce Boat Tail presents an opportunity for car manufacturers to differentiate themselves in the luxury car market, providing customers a bespoke experience.
3. Removable Canopy Design in Luxury Cars - Luxury car manufacturers have an opportunity to incorporate bespoke features for outdoor events and travel in their cars, like the removable canopy seen in the Rolls-Royce Boat Tail.
1. Luxury Automobiles - Luxury car manufacturers can innovate with bespoke products, like the nautical-themed Rolls-Royce Boat Tail, providing customers with unique experiences at a premium price point.
2. Nautical and Yacht Industry - With the popularity of the sea and yachts, there is an opportunity for the nautical and yacht industry to create bespoke products that complement luxury cars, like the Rolls-Royce Boat Tail.
3. Luxury Travel and Tourism - Luxury travel and tourism companies can partner with luxury car manufacturers to provide bespoke vacation experiences that utilize features like the removable canopy seen in the Rolls-Royce Boat Tail.