Rolls Royce Electric Limousines could be on the road as soon as 2012 according to recent statements by the CEO of super-luxury car company.
Muller Oetvoes is quoted as stating that all options for alternatively-fuelled vehicles were under consideration, and went on to hint that 2012 could see the arrival of their first models. Electric vehicle popularity is hardly a new revelation, but when even the most prestigious luxury car companies take note it is perhaps the truest sign of all that fossil-fuel dependency is quickly going extinct.
Rolls Royce Electric Limousines are Less Than a Year Away
1. Electric Vehicle Luxury - The rise of electric vehicles in the luxury car market presents an opportunity for companies to create high-end, eco-friendly transportation options.
2. Disruption in Limousine Industry - The introduction of Rolls Royce Electric Limousines could disrupt the traditional limousine industry, offering a sustainable and luxurious alternative for transportation.
3. Luxury Car Companies Going Green - Luxury car companies embracing environmentally-friendly alternatives like electric vehicles signifies a shift towards a more sustainable future in the automotive industry.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore new avenues by developing electric luxury vehicles to cater to the growing demand for eco-friendly transportation.
2. Transportation - The transportation industry can incorporate Rolls Royce Electric Limousines to provide upscale, sustainable transportation options for high-end customers.
3. Renewable Energy - The renewable energy industry can partner with luxury car manufacturers to develop innovative charging technologies and infrastructure for electric luxury vehicles.