I still remember the day when having a razor with double blades was a cool thing. Razors have since upgraded to triple and quadruple blades that can vibrate.
Well, if that’s not enough for you, the Rolling Razor with its six blades should satisfy you, at least for a while.
The razor’s six blades are positioned in opposing directions in a way that allows you to shave both up and down, without twisting your wrist.
The Rolling Razor comes in male and female models, and is set to sell for about $15. The blades go for $8 for a pack of four.
The Rolling Razor
1. Multi-blade Razors - The trend towards increasing the number of blades in razors creates opportunities for disruptive innovations in shaving technology.
2. Ergonomic Shaving - The demand for razors that provide a comfortable and efficient shaving experience opens up possibilities for disruptive innovations in the design and functionality of shaving tools.
3. Gender-specific Razors - The market for gender-specific razors offers opportunities for disruptive innovations that cater to the unique needs and preferences of male and female consumers.
1. Personal Care Products - The personal care products industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities in developing multi-blade razors and ergonomic shaving tools to meet evolving consumer demands.
2. Shaving Technology - In the shaving technology industry, there are opportunities to disrupt the market with innovative designs and features for razors that enhance the shaving experience.
3. Consumer Goods - The consumer goods industry can capitalize on the trend of gender-specific razors by creating innovative products that cater to the diverse needs of male and female consumers.