The recent introduction of Rogers LTE-Advanced is boosting speed to enhance one's video streaming experience. The Canadian telecommunications company is relying on "different bands of wireless frequencies" to create better viewing for their mobile plan subscribers.
Rogers LTE-Advanced makes the company's video streaming services smoother and speedier for mobile users who are known to watch television shows and movies on their smartphone. Their new and enhanced network is not only efficient and user-friendly but also combines their 700 MHz and AWS bands and features a simultaneous use of both the hardware and software.
In the past, these bands were used separately and by different devices. Rogers LTE-Advanced recently launched in Canadian cities like Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto. Moreover, the company is the first carrier of this network type in all of Canada.
Rogers LTE-Advanced Enhances One's Viewing Experience
1. Enhanced Video Streaming - The introduction of Rogers LTE-Advanced is boosting the speed and quality of video streaming, enhancing the viewing experience for mobile users.
2. Simultaneous Use of Hardware and Software - Rogers LTE-Advanced combines the use of both hardware and software to create a more efficient and user-friendly network for video streaming.
3. Integration of Wireless Frequencies - Rogers LTE-Advanced integrates different bands of wireless frequencies to provide a seamless and uninterrupted video streaming experience on mobile devices.
1. Telecommunications - The telecommunications industry can leverage Rogers LTE-Advanced to enhance their video streaming services and provide better experiences for mobile users.
2. Mobile Technology - Mobile technology companies can explore opportunities to integrate hardware and software for improved video streaming capabilities, inspired by Rogers LTE-Advanced.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can benefit from the enhanced video streaming capabilities of Rogers LTE-Advanced, attracting more viewers and providing a better streaming experience.