The Rock Instrument Bureau is a unique creative studio dedicated to representing brands like Rock and Roll bands. Print remains the focus of ROCKINSTRUMENTs work, but they have also experimented with moving images. The Rock Instrument Bureau is based in in Buenos Aires.
The studio has worked with major ad agencies like MotherLondon, FIRE Advertainment, Rock bands, Pop bands, Coca Cola, Nokia, and important brands in South AmÃ©rica.
The innovative concept was launched by argentine designer Roy Garcia. Founded on 2/2005, its composed by: Sebastian Dovidio (co-founder), Romina Ganovelli and Javier Auguste (designers).
Rock have his own clothes brand for Rockers called "Rey Criollo" www.reycriollo.com.ar
The Rock Instrument Bureau
1. Rock-inspired Advertising - Opportunity for brands to tap into the popularity of rock and roll culture to connect with consumers in a unique and engaging way.
2. Hybrid Print and Moving Image Advertising - Exploring the combination of traditional print advertising with moving images to create dynamic and attention-grabbing campaigns.
3. Brand Representation by Creative Studios - Increasing demand for specialized creative studios that can effectively represent brands, including rock and roll bands, in their advertising and marketing strategies.
1. Advertising Agencies - Opportunity for advertising agencies to collaborate with the Rock Instrument Bureau and cater to clients looking for rock-inspired advertising campaigns.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Potential for collaboration between rock-inspired fashion brands like Rey Criollo and the Rock Instrument Bureau to create unique marketing initiatives.
3. Music and Entertainment - Opportunity for music industry companies and entertainment brands to leverage the Rock Instrument Bureau's expertise in representing rock bands for promotional purposes.