I’ve never been to a rave myself before, or even a Woodstock-like concert, and I’m not sure I would want to, even though Roc Herms’s photos make it look pretty intriguing (and, let’s face it, one hell of a good time).
Taking place at the Anti Sonar Rave Party, Roc Herms snaps candid shots of what really goes down at a rave. Amid the mandatory dancing, there’s a lot of fun misbehaving going around. Check out the gallery above to see it.
Roc Herms Captures Out-Of-Control Partying
1. Rave Culture - Opportunity for innovative event experiences that combine music, art, and immersive storytelling.
2. Candid Photography - Disruptive potential for capturing authentic moments and emotions in an age of filtered and curated social media.
3. Unconventional Party Spaces - Exploration of unique venues and locations as disruptive alternatives to traditional event spaces.
1. Event Planning - Innovating the way events are curated, designed, and executed to create immersive and extraordinary experiences.
2. Photography - Opportunities for photographers to capture candid moments and showcase authenticity in their work.
3. Hospitality - Exploring unconventional venues to create one-of-a-kind experiences for guests and differentiate from competitors.