It seems that the best way to sell women's underwear is to accentuate the model's wild side, as demonstrated in the Roberto Cavalli SS11 campaign.
Photographed by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, these seductive spreads star last year's muse once again -- the elegant Elisabetta Canalis. Strewn with warm and sensual hues of red, pink and purple, the Roberto Cavalli SS11 campaign is sure to pull at the strings of men shopping for gifts, and ladies in search of irresistible lingerie.
The Roberto Cavalli SS11 Campaign Features a Fierce Elisabetta
1. Wild-style Lingerie - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unconventional and bold designs in lingerie to attract customers with a taste for unique and daring fashion.
2. Colorful and Sensual Campaigns - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create visually captivating campaigns that evoke desire and appeal to both men and women.
3. Recurring Muse Strategy - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop long-term relationships with influential models to establish brand loyalty and recognition.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace unconventional and daring fashion trends to differentiate from competitors and attract a wider customer base.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with visually captivating campaigns that break traditional stereotypes and engage audiences on a deeper emotional level.
3. Modeling and Talent Management - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement long-term partnerships with influential models to redefine the modeling industry and establish new standards of brand representation.