Pull out the claws, because the Roberto Cavalli Fall 2011 campaign is taking to the jungle! The campaign stars top supermodels and dynamic duo Aymeline Valade and Olga Sherer who are styled head to toe in fierce animal prints for the Fall-Winter catalogue. Bold, striking and nothing short of jaw-dropping, the girls bring the already lively campaign to new heights with figure shaping silhouettes, tailored jackets and wild fur accents and accessories straight off the runway that spice up the sizzling selections.
This hot campaign gets me excited for those colder months, showing that it is possible to be warm and stylish at the same time!
Implications - Designer collections may be reserved for the ultra-rich and ultra-chic, but the styles and patterns of these designers set the pace for up and coming fashions, inspiring more accessible designers and style-savy consumers to push the boundaries of style.
The Roberto Cavalli Fall 2011 Campaign is Fiesty Glam-Chic
1. Animal Print Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create more accessible and affordable animal print fashion items for style-savvy consumers.
2. Fur Accents - Disruptive potential for sustainable and cruelty-free alternatives to wild fur accents in fashion accessories.
3. Figure-shaping Silhouettes - Innovation opportunity for designers to create inclusive and body-positive figure-shaping silhouettes in fashion.
1. Fashion Design - Potential for fashion designers to capitalize on the trend of animal print campaigns and create innovative and stylish collections.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity for sustainable fashion brands to develop cruelty-free and eco-friendly alternatives to wild fur accents.
3. Body-positive Fashion - Industry can embrace figure-shaping silhouettes to cater to diverse body types and promote inclusivity in fashion.