The Robert Pattinson and ‘Twilight’ effect remains strong in pop culture with even more photography works being inspired by the alluring yet deadly vampires.
The latest is a photography series entitled ‘Eternal’ by Olivier, a hairstyling and photography artist.
In addition to being pale white, the images capture the essence of vampires: they are dangerous and venomous yet enticing and beautiful.
Implications - The Twilight book and film series has captured the hearts of youngsters all over the world, much like the Harry Potter series did a few years earlier. Nearly every industry is capitalizing on consumers' vampire craze, releasing creative works with moody and macabre themes, vampire fangs and bloody visuals.
‘Eternal' by Olivier Shows Vampires Like Hairstyling Too
1. Vampire-inspired Photography - The popularity of vampires in pop culture continues to inspire unique photography series, presenting an opportunity for artists to tap into this trend and showcase their own creative spin on the allure of vampire culture.
2. Beauty and Hairstyling in Vampire Culture - Olivier's 'Eternal' showcases how vampirism can also incorporate beauty and hairstyling, presenting an opportunity for beauty and hair industries to experiment with new, edgier looks for their clientele inspired by vampires.
3. Capturing the Duality of Vampires - Vampire imagery often portrays the alluring yet deadly nature of these creatures - by capturing this duality, photographers can create striking visuals that embody this contradiction and appeal to vampire fans.
1. Photography - Photographers can tap into the vampire trend by creating their own unique interpretations that capture the alluring yet dangerous nature of these creatures.
2. Beauty - Beauty and hair industries can experiment with edgier, vampire-inspired looks that incorporate elements of the culture's darker, more dangerous essence.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers can incorporate vampire-inspired elements into their designs, such as dark, moody color schemes or dramatic, flowing garments that evoke the image of vampires.