This Valentine's Day, clean beauty brand Lush Cosmetics unveiled its most risqué Valentine's Day campaign to date with innuendo-filled, emoji-themed products. The limited-edition Valentine's Day collection of bath and body products include bath bombs, soaps, and massage bars with cleverly coined names such as Love Locket, Peachy, Aubergine, Love Boat and Naked Attraction -- to name a few. Notably, the Naked Attraction massage bar is modeled into the figure of a naked torso while the Peachy and Aubergine soaps pay homage to their namesake emojis in a derriere-inspired peach and a phallic-shaped eggplant.
Moreover, the new Valentine's Day collection by Lush also includes a range of five gift sets that contain a curated selection of products wrapped in organic cotton.
Image Credit: Lush Cosmetics
Lush Cosmetics Debuts a Risqué Valentine's Day Campaign
1. Risqué Valentine's Day Campaign - Opportunity for brands to explore edgier and more provocative marketing strategies for Valentine's Day.
2. Emoji-themed Bath and Body Products - Innovative product design that taps into the popularity of emojis for a fun and playful consumer experience.
3. Organic Cotton Gift Sets - Growing demand for eco-friendly and sustainable packaging options in the beauty industry.
1. Clean Beauty - Opportunity for clean beauty brands to create unique and playful products that stand out in the market.
2. E-commerce - Online retailers can capitalize on the trend by offering a wide range of emoji-themed bath and body products to a global customer base.
3. Sustainable Packaging - Packaging companies can develop eco-friendly solutions using organic cotton that appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.