Check out the Ripa Hotel designed by King Roselli Architetti. Or for even more fun, check out the King Roselli Architetti website.
The Cool Hunter describes, "This masterful piece of architecture and design posses intrigue as well as simple and linear design elements that will strike a cord within any person with even a subtle appreciation for creative environments."
Implications - It isn't enough for hotels to simply offer a great view in an exotic location--today's consumer is interested in a holistically adventurous experience that is completely different than what daily life has to offer. Hotel owners and interior designers that take this into consideration will see the value in adding artistic interest to vacation spots.
1. Artistic Hospitality - Hotels with unique and creative designs are becoming popular among consumers seeking a more adventurous experience.
2. Immersive Travel - Travelers want a holistically adventurous experience that differs from their daily lives.
3. Simplicity in Design - Simple and linear design elements are becoming more appealing to consumers seeking intrigue and interest in their environments.
1. Hospitality - Hotels that invest in artistic and creative designs are likely to attract more adventurous consumers and differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers that incorporate artistic and unique designs into their hospitality projects may see an increase in demand from clients seeking to create a memorable and immersive experience for their guests.
3. Tourism - Tourism companies can expand their offerings by partnering with hotels that offer immersive and unique travel experiences to attract a wide range of adventurous travelers.