Traditional security systems are quickly being surpassed with connected home solutions like the Ring Stick Up Cam that enable enhanced security without costly subscription fees. Engineered to be installed outside the home, the Ring Stick Up Cam works wirelessly and sends notifications to authorized users when motion is detected.
One of the best features of the security camera is the night vision capabilities; while other cameras might not be able to perform because of bad lighting, the Ring Stick Up Cam works well any time of day.
Because the camera works wirelessly, users can connect with real-time video as soon as they get a notification to see what's happening. If they would like, they can communicate with visitors via the built-in speaker and microphone.
The Ring Stick Up Cam Offers New Levels of Security at CES 2016
1. Connected Home Security - Businesses can develop new security systems that are integrated into a connected home to offer enhanced security without costly subscription fees.
2. Night Vision Technology - Businesses can incorporate night vision technology into their products to offer better functionality and usability in low-light environments.
3. Real-time Video Communication - Businesses can leverage real-time video functionality to enable communication with visitors and enhance user experience.
1. Home Security - Businesses can disrupt the traditional home security industry by offering wireless and connected security solutions that provide enhanced security features and functionality.
2. Consumer Electronics - Businesses can develop consumer electronics products that incorporate night vision technology to offer better usability in low-light environments and compete with traditional products in the industry.
3. Video Communication - Businesses can offer video communication tools that integrate with other products, such as security cameras, to enhance user experience and offer a unique value proposition.