As the cover girl of the new spring issue, the Rihanna Vogue April 2011 edition is sizzling hot. This R'n'B songstress is unstoppable, especially with her new fiery red hairdo that has become her signature look.
Photographed by Annie Leibovitz, Rihanna is prances about on a sunny beach against the sparkling blue water. She makes this ocean view spread a must-see. The cover shot is glamorous and shows off her sexy curves as she dons a sheer, tight-fitting dress in an all-over floral pattern. Fans will get to read up on her thoughts on fame, family and what she really thinks about her own appearance.
In a fierce and flirty editorial, her appearance is flawless in the Rihanna Vogue April 2011 issue.
Rihanna Vogue April 2011 is Sizzling Hot in a Fiery Spread
1. Flaming Hair Covers - Opportunity to create innovative hair products and accessories to mimic Rihanna's fiery red hairdo on magazine covers.
2. Signature Look - Opportunity to develop a line of fashion and beauty products inspired by Rihanna's signature look, appealing to her dedicated fanbase.
3. Floral Fashion - Opportunity to incorporate bold floral patterns into clothing designs and accessories, taking inspiration from Rihanna's glamorous cover shot.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of Rihanna's bold and unique fashion choices, creating new lines and collections to attract customers.
2. Beauty - Beauty industry can develop products and tutorials to help customers recreate Rihanna's flawless appearance and iconic hairstyle.
3. Publishing - Publishing industry can create new editorial approaches inspired by Rihanna's fierce and flirty style, attracting readers with engaging and visually stunning content.