Super model Heidi Klum is the latest celebrity to do a video commercial for Guitar Hero-The Tour... in her underwear.
A couple of weeks ago, TrendHunter introduced the Guitar Hero video commercial where four well-known athletes, Alex Rodriguez, Kobe Bryant, Michael Phelps and Tony Hawks, played fake guitars and reenacted the now iconic Risky Business scene where Tom Cruise played the guitar in his underpants.
Egostatic! asks, “Did I mention that Heidi Klum really jiggles around in her underwear?”
She really does.
Heidi Klum in Her Underwear in 'Guitar Hero' Ad
1. Celebrity Video Commercials - Opportunity to tap into the trend of using celebrities in video advertisements to boost brand visibility and engage audiences.
2. Product Placement in Video Games - Disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to strategically place their products or logos within popular video games to reach a wide and engaged audience.
3. Iconic Scene Recreation - Opportunity to recreate iconic scenes from movies or pop culture in advertisements to create buzz and leave a lasting impression on viewers.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of celebrity video commercials by partnering with supermodels and integrating their clothing or accessories into the ads.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities in product placement within video games to promote movies, TV shows, or music albums to a highly engaged gaming audience.
3. Advertising - Advertising industry can leverage the trend of recreating iconic scenes in ads to evoke nostalgia, capture attention, and create a memorable brand experience.