This retro coin bank is a perfect replica of the rotary phones of the past but instead of using it to make calls (nobody calls anymore) you'll use it to keep your change safe.
Granted the idea of a piggy bank alone is a retro one in and of itself and therefore designing one in the form of a rotary telephone seems to be taking the concept into some Inception like levels of hipsterdom; still their is something to be said about having a place to collect your change that won't necessarily clash with the décor of your home.
The retro coin bank evokes a "classic design of the past" that will surely make some people nostalgic for the days of cheap gas and no Miley Cyrus.
Keep All of Your Loose Change Safe in Your Retro Coin Bank
1. Retro Coin Banks - Creating vintage-inspired coin banks that are both functional and decorative.
2. Nostalgic Home Decor - Designing products that evoke nostalgia and complement modern home aesthetics.
3. Hipster Collectibles - Developing unique, retro-themed items that appeal to the hipster subculture.
1. Home Decor - Offering a range of vintage-inspired decor items for residential spaces.
2. Gift and Collectibles - Providing unique and nostalgic products for collectors and gift-givers.
3. Retail Design - Creating curated retail spaces that cater to the growing demand for retro aesthetics.