Photographer Marcus Cooper captures the alluring "Boardwalk" image series for fashion publication Glassbook magazine. This black-and-white fashion story is styled by Nicole L Watts who dresses models Lena and Marion at ONE in a wardrobe of retro-themed swimwear looks.
Makeup for this series is courtesy of Jessica Clermont who creates fresh faced and sultry cosmetics for the models that frolic and lounge on the beach. Whether getting some sun or taking photos of one another, Lena and Marion are the epitome of retro elegance.
The models pulls off high-waisted bikini bottoms, chic swim separates and even retro-inspired swim cap accessories that take one back in time. Glassbook magazine's "Boardwalk" editorial highlights a range of designer pieces from labels that include Moschino, Oyster and Shop Sosie among others.
Glassbook Magazine's "Boardwalk" Image Series is Classically Chic
1. Retro Beachwear - The resurgence of retro beachwear trends presents opportunities for fashion brands to create nostalgic and stylish swimwear collections.
2. Black-and-white Fashion - The use of black-and-white photography in fashion editorials offers a classic and timeless aesthetic that can be leveraged by photographers and fashion publications.
3. Retro-inspired Accessories - The popularity of retro-inspired accessories, such as swim caps, provides an avenue for accessory designers to create unique and nostalgic pieces.
1. Fashion Photography - The demand for black-and-white fashion editorials creates a market opportunity for photographers specializing in capturing timeless and elegant imagery.
2. Fashion Publications - Fashion magazines can capitalize on the retro beachwear trend by featuring editorials that showcase nostalgic swimwear collections and accessories.
3. Accessory Design - Accessory designers can tap into the retro-inspired accessories trend by creating unique and stylish swim cap designs that cater to the nostalgia-seeking consumer.