For the seventh season of Game of Thrones, HBO collaborated with a range of streetwear designers on the 'Rep the Realm' collection, which takes the form of an apparel and accessory line that draws heavily upon references from the show.
In partnership with 40s & Shorties, HBO introduced a dynamic three-piece Hawaiian-style collection that includes a shirt, a bandana and a side pouch. From afar, the pieces in the collection may seem to exude only effortless island style, but upon closer inspection, the details include intricate prints of ships, dragons and different destinations within the fictive world of Westeros.
This limited-edition micro-collection created by 40s & Shorties marks the sixth instalment between HBO and designers, with others including pins by Dee & Ricky and skate decks by V/SUAL.
Photo Credit: Jeffrey Jacques
HBO Collaborated with 40s & Shorties on 'Rep the Realm'
1. Streetwear Collaboration - The collaboration between HBO and streetwear designers creates innovative apparel and accessories inspired by popular TV shows.
2. Limited-edition Micro-collections - The production of micro-collections in collaboration with designers offers unique and exclusive products to consumers.
3. Fictional World Influence - Apparel and accessories that incorporate elements from fictional worlds provide fans with immersive experiences.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can explore collaborations with entertainment companies to create unique, limited-edition collections.
2. Streetwear Design - Streetwear designers can leverage popular TV shows and fictional worlds to create distinctive and sought-after products.
3. Entertainment Merchandise - Entertainment companies can expand their merchandise offerings by partnering with designers to create innovative products inspired by their shows and movies.