Since kids become so bored of toys so quickly, 'Pleygo' is a rentable service for kids to help them trade or rent out different LEGO kits. With so many variations of LEGO sets available, this is a great way to get to play with a wider variety of them without having to own them all.
As much fun as they are, unfortunately LEGO products is not sustainable -- they are not made of recycled plastics, have an abundance of packaging and its instructions are not printed on recycled paper. 'Pleygo' helps to circulate existing LEGO sets, and reduces the need for more to be manufactured. What's even better, the sets are shipped to you at no extra cost and there is no limit to the number of sets you can try out.
'Pleygo' is a LEGO Rental Service for Kids
1. Toy Rental Services - Building block rental services like 'Pleygo' are disrupting the traditional toy industry by providing a more sustainable and cost-effective way for kids to play with a wider variety of toys.
2. Circular Economy - The rental model of 'Pleygo' promotes circular economy and is an opportunity for the toy industry to minimize waste and environmental impact by reducing the need for manufacturing new toys.
3. Experience Economy - 'Pleygo' and other toy rental services are tapping into the trend of the experience economy by providing children with the opportunity to experiment and play with different toys without committing to owning them. This presents an opportunity for the toy industry to offer more experiential options to their customers.
1. Toy Rental Industry - The toy rental industry can capitalize on the trend of sustainable and cost-effective toy consumption by expanding their services to include more toy categories and age ranges.
2. Circular Economy Industry - The circular economy industry can partner with toy rental services like 'Pleygo' to extend the lifespan of products and promote more sustainable consumption habits.
3. Experience Economy Industry - The experience economy industry can learn from toy rental services like 'Pleygo' and explore offering more rental options for their customers, such as renting equipment for events or experiences.