If a relaxing getaway is at the top of your to-do list this summer, then the CasasNaAreia hotel in Portugal, Spain, is a place you must visit. The unusual design of this boutique hotel allows the outdoor huts to overflow onto the beaches, allowing guests to fully enjoy the outdoor atmosphere.
The beach sand is creatively carried inside the huts to create an indoor beach feeling. I can't think of anything more relaxing then waking up in the morning and walking through fresh sand. The hotel designers have ensured that the sand is heated up at night so that your feet won't get cold. This hotel is the perfect option for anyone looking to retreat from their busy work schedule.
The CasasNaAreia Hotel Offers the Most Relaxing Getaway Option
1. Indoor Beaches - The concept of bringing the beach experience indoors offers disruptive innovation opportunities for the hospitality industry.
2. Outdoor Overflow - Hotels that incorporate outdoor elements into their design, such as beach sand flowing from huts onto the beaches, present disruptive innovation opportunities for the hospitality industry.
3. Themed Getaways - The idea of offering unique and unconventional themed getaways, such as a sand-filled hotel, presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the hospitality industry.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can explore the concept of indoor beaches and outdoor overflow to offer unique experiences for guests.
2. Design - The design industry has the opportunity to create innovative hotel concepts that combine outdoor elements, such as beach sand, with indoor spaces.
3. Tourism - The tourism industry can promote themed getaways, such as sand-filled hotels, to attract travelers seeking unique and relaxing experiences.