You won't find any hard-to-wear skinny jean styles in these charming relaxed denim looks from the Rachel Comey Resort 2015 collection. Instead, Comey puts a focus on denim that's cut away from the body, as well as looser looks that can just as easily be worn with sneakers as they can be with heels. Although the blue wash of denim is practically enough to make it a neutral, in these looks, denim is the real star.
Other looks from the collection are similarly relaxed, featuring big, boxy cuts, spacious pockets and lots of room to move and breathe in. Considering that this is after all a resort collection, these garments would be ideal for lounging in, without looking sloppy.
This Rachel Comey Resort Collection is Carefree and Chic
1. Relaxed Denim Styles - Opportunity for innovative designs in denim that are relaxed and comfortable for everyday wear.
2. Cut-away Denim - Disruptive opportunity to create denim styles that are cut away from the body for a unique and edgy look.
3. Boxy Cuts and Roomy Designs - Innovation in creating roomy and comfortable clothing options that are both stylish and practical.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers and brands to create relaxed denim collections.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Opportunity for manufacturers to produce cut-away denim styles efficiently and effectively.
3. Footwear - Opportunity for shoe brands to design footwear that complements the relaxed and comfortable denim styles.