You don't actually require your shower water to be drinking grade, so why waste so much of such a valuable source in the bathroom? The ReFresh Shower System recycles the H2O from your plumbing system so that you can cut down on your consumption without sacrificing sufficient hygiene.
You don't need to be worried about oil and dirt continuously coursing through the pipes because this concept washroom fixture has a built-in filtration system. Only some of the water that goes down the drain is recirculated into the tank, gaining warmth through an efficient internal heat exchanger and mixing with new liquid.
David Bruer, Jonathan Hedin, Jonas Kristiansson, Daniel Amosy, David Lamm and Petter Polsson devised the eco-friendly ReFresh Shower System, complete with its soap bar slot and easy temperature controls.
The ReFresh Shower System Cuts Consumption and Guarantees Cleanliness
1. Water Recycling - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating more sustainable water usage systems.
2. Efficient Plumbing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing plumbing systems that minimize water waste.
3. Hygiene Sustainability - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing bathroom fixtures that maintain hygiene while reducing water consumption.
1. Bathroom Fixtures - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the production of eco-friendly bathroom fixtures that promote water conservation.
2. Plumbing Systems - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of more efficient plumbing systems that reduce water waste.
3. Water Treatment and Filtration - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the field of water treatment and filtration to support more sustainable water usage.