Red Bull isn’t just an energy drink. Red Bull is an institution. Red Bull represents all of the mind blowing, record breaking, and cool accomplishments of mankind. That being said, The Red Bull Stratos Project will show the resilience of the human race, and that there is no limit of absolute athletics or... insanity.
The Red Bull Stratos project and Felix Baumgartner will attempt to make history as the uber-athlete attempts to break the world’s record freefall, previously set by US Air Force test pilot Joe Kittinger. Felix Baumgartner will break the sound barrier while freefalling 120,000 feet. Let’s hope he doesn’t break anything else in the process.
Will Red Bull Stratos Project & Felix Baumgartner Break the Sound Barrier?
1. Record-breaking Freefalls - The Red Bull Stratos Project aims to break the world record for freefalling, presenting opportunities for innovative technologies and safety measures.
2. Extreme Sports and Stunts - The rise of extreme sports and stunts, exemplified by the Red Bull Stratos Project, opens up avenues for new experiences and entertainment.
3. Human Limits and Resilience - The pursuit of pushing human limits and showcasing resilience, as demonstrated by Felix Baumgartner's freefall, creates opportunities for advancements in physical and mental performance.
1. Sports and Adventure - The sports and adventure industry can capitalize on the excitement and thrill generated by record-breaking freefalls to attract more participants and spectators.
2. Aerospace and Safety Equipment - The aerospace and safety equipment industry has the potential to develop cutting-edge technologies and safety measures to support extreme stunts and record-breaking attempts.
3. Entertainment and Media - The entertainment and media industry can leverage the popularity of extreme sports and stunts to create engaging content and experiences for their audience.