We all know by now that green is the new black and that engaging in ecologically- and environmentally-friendly behavior as individuals or group entities is the sane thing to do.
Through my short stint as a Trend Hunter, I have been exposed to all kinds of really beautiful objects made from recycled materials and these rings and earrings made from retired pool balls are among my favorite items. This jewelry is custom made by Maine artist Eleanor Salazar who sells through Etsy.com.
Eleanor Salazar's Eco Accessories
1. Eco-friendly Jewelry - Eleanor Salazar's recycled pool ball jewelry is an example of eco-friendly jewelry that uses recycled materials to create unique pieces.
2. Upcycling Accessories - Recycling and repurposing objects into accessories is a growing trend that offers innovative ways to reduce waste and create new products.
3. Sustainability in Design - Designers are increasingly focused on creating sustainable products to minimize their ecological footprint and promote environmentally sound practices.
1. Fashion Accessories - Eleanor Salazar's recycled pool ball jewelry targets the fashion accessories industry.
2. Eco-friendly Products - Salazar's use of recycled materials appeals to the growing eco-friendly products industry.
3. Sustainable Design - The jewelry industry can benefit from incorporating sustainable design practices to promote environmental sustainability.