If you were looking for a creative uses of a recycled phone, look no further. Kickstarter campaign Twice Used takes broken iPhones, especially those with shattered screens, and turns them into home decor items. Whether it's a functioning clock, coffee table, beverage coaster or unique picture frame, Twice Used is committed to keeping cracked mobile phones out of landfills. Some parts of iPhones have even been converted into eye-catching, wearable jewelry such as bracelets and earrings.
Aside from being good for the environment, some of these pieces could easily be a part of a contemporary art exhibit. The wall clock in particular has a magnificently modern design, and is constructed from 12 panes of iPhone glass. Any of these recycled phone pieces would be an excellent addition to a contemporary home.
Twice Used Takes Recycled Phones and Turns Them Into Decorative Items
1. Upcycled Electronics - Finding creative uses for recycled electronics presents opportunities for innovative products and sustainable solutions.
2. Environmental Awareness - The demand for eco-friendly products and initiatives opens up avenues for businesses to create innovative and sustainable options.
3. Functional Art - Combining functionality with artistry allows businesses to create unique and visually appealing products.
1. Home Decor - Integrating upcycled electronics into home decor items offers an opportunity to cater to environmentally conscious consumers while providing unique and stylish options.
2. Wearable Tech - Transforming recycled phone parts into wearable jewelry taps into the growing market of fashion-forward individuals looking for sustainable and distinctive accessories.
3. Sustainable Design - Incorporating upcycled electronics in furniture and other design elements allows businesses to contribute to sustainable practices and appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.