The curated Works In Progress collection by CASETiFY shares meaningful and motivational self-care messages in the spirit of Mental Health Awareness Month. The collection spotlights designs from mental health advocates and artists and the products include everything from accessories for iPhones to Androids, AirPods, Apple Watches and more. These designs collectively help people to celebrate what it means to be a "work in progress," and a human who is constantly pn a journey of healing, growth and expansion.
Some of the standout designs from the tech accessory collection include statements like "Love Yourself" and "Hello I'm: Trying My Best."
When customers shop the curated phone case collection, they help to support the Sad Girls Club, a nonprofit organization that is on a mission to diminish the stigma around mental health and support young women of color.
CASETiFY's Works In Progress Supports Mental Health Awareness
1. Self-care Tech Accessories - The trend of self-care tech accessories like phone cases and AirPod covers is on the rise, providing opportunities for companies to tap into the growing demand for wellness-centered products.
2. Motivational and Meaningful Designs - The trend of incorporating motivational and meaningful designs on tech accessories is becoming more popular as consumers look for products that reflect their values and support mental health awareness.
3. Supporting Mental Health Advocacy - The trend of supporting mental health advocacy through product sales and partnerships is gaining momentum, as more companies recognize the importance of addressing mental health issues and reducing stigma.
1. Technology - The technology industry can leverage the trend of self-care tech accessories and incorporate mental health advocacy into their product offerings to appeal to consumers who prioritize wellness.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion and accessories companies can capitalize on the trend of motivational and meaningful designs on tech accessories to diversify their product lines and attract buyers seeking products that reflect their values and support important causes.
3. Nonprofit - Nonprofit organizations that focus on supporting mental health awareness, like the Sad Girls Club, can form partnerships with tech and accessories companies to leverage the trend of supporting mental health advocacy through product sales and fundraising efforts.