If you still use traditional clocks, there's something wrong with you because designers are coming up with some really rad concepts that are just too good to pass up on -- just check out this recycled console turntable clock. Although targeting a pretty specific demographic, it's still hard to not appreciate something so retro-chic.
Available on Etsy for $120, the recycled console turntable clock features an "ADS console record player and an Epic Records 78 titled 'It's A Sin To Tell A Lie' by Somethin' Smith and the Redheads which is replaceable," according to the creators.
The Recycled Console Turntable Clock is Retro Rad
1. Upcycling Clocks - The trend of upcycling traditional clocks into unique and visually appealing pieces through creativity and a sense of environmental consciousness.
2. Retro-chic Clocks - Designers are offering a range of retro and vintage-inspired clock concepts that add a touch of nostalgia and classic style to modern spaces.
3. Customizable Clocks - Consumers are showing an increasing interest in purchasing customizable clocks that can match their individual tastes and unique styles.
1. Home Decor - The upcycling, retro-chic, and customizable clock trends create opportunities for businesses in the home decor industry to develop and offer unique and creative clock designs for consumers.
2. Vintage and Antique - With the growing demand for retro-chic clocks, there is a potential for vintage and antique stores to sell and restore old clocks and timepieces as an alternative to new designs.
3. Sustainability - Upcycling clocks and other traditional products offers an opportunity in the sustainability industry to reduce waste and promote the reuse of materials.