It Takes Aviva is a new campaign from London-based insurance company Aviva and it is taking 100% recyclable outdoor posters to the streets. There are six paper-based posters in the series that are printed on 100% recycled and recyclable stock using inks that are solvent-free, non-toxic and water-soluble. The posters aim to capture the attention of locals as lockdown restrictions ease, and remind that Aviva is "more than insurance."
Since the posters were created with sustainability in mind, involved agencies will be reducing waste after the campaign has completed, by collecting and appropriately recycling the posters. With this campaign, Aviva is setting itself apart as one of the first brands to commit to using 100% recyclable posters in its out-of-home advertising. Recyclable advertising supports the company's larger vision for 2040.
'It Takes Aviva' Shares Paper-Based Posters with Non-Toxic Ink
1. Recyclable Posters - Aviva's 100% recyclable outdoor posters set a new standard for sustainable out-of-home advertising and present a disruption opportunity for the traditional non-recyclable posters manufacturing industry.
2. Non-toxic Inks - Aviva's use of solvent-free, non-toxic and water-soluble inks presents an opportunity for the inks and coatings industry to invest in and develop more environmentally friendly options for printing and advertising purposes.
3. Sustainable Advertising - Aviva's commitment to sustainable advertising presents an opportunity for the advertising industry to adopt a more eco-friendly approach to out-of-home advertising and align with the growing consumer demand for sustainability.
1. Printing Industry - The printing industry could capitalize on the increasing demand for recyclable and eco-friendly printing alternatives, and invest in sustainable printing techniques and materials.
2. Advertising Industry - The advertising industry could explore the use of recyclable materials and non-toxic inks in all outdoor advertising campaigns, and contribute to a more sustainable future.
3. Insurance Industry - The insurance industry could lead the charge towards a more sustainable future by investing in eco-friendly advertising options such as Aviva's 100% recyclable posters, and setting an example for others to follow.