This recruitment agency office is exceptionally homey and elegant, capitalizing on contemporary sensibilities and clean design. The space is curated by Alder Brisco who looked to the power of wood as a material to facilitate a welcoming space for both employees and those visiting the warehouse site which has roots in the late 19th century.
Located in Farringdon, London, the most striking feature of the recruitment agency office is the wooden interior which seems to be custom-built. The idea behind this is to fuse traditional and modern, recognizing "industrial heritage, as well as a few physical remnants of the past." These wooden volumes are inserted throughout and predominantly serve the purpose of meeting spaces.
Photo Credits: Agnese Sanvito
Alder Brisco Curates a Striking Wooden Interior for Represent
1. Contemporary Office Aesthetics - There are opportunities to create modern, inviting workspaces that incorporate natural materials and contemporary designs.
2. Hybrid Traditional-modern Design - Opportunities exist to blend traditional and modern aesthetics to create unique and welcoming interior spaces.
3. Customized Work Environments - There is potential for businesses to create unique interior spaces tailored to their specific needs and branding.
1. Office Design and Architecture - Companies that specialize in creating modern yet inviting workspaces using natural materials and contemporary design could benefit from this trend.
2. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture makers that create customized pieces tailored to unique office interior spaces could benefit from this trend.
3. Recruitment Agency Services - Recruiting agencies that invest in creating welcoming and inviting workspaces for their employees and clients may benefit from increased productivity and business success.