If it is important to you that you cook fresh family meals at home, this new health and wellness venture provides a comprehensive recipe management system. From Super Healthy Kids, Prepear is described as "the complete system for meal planning and recipe management."
Currently in beta, the food and beverage startup is totally free to use and enables you to plan, shop and cook better by providing thousands of recipes, an easy meal planner, smart grocery lists and a shareable cookbook. The recipe management system keeps all your favorite recipes in one place while also allowing you to access a database of new ones. With the ability to plan a week's worth of meals in just minutes, you'll be able to destress and relax with your family.
Startup Prepear is a Meal Planning and Recipe Management System
1. Efficient Meal Planning - Startups can develop platforms that enable users to easily plan weekly meals for themselves and their family.
2. Recipe Management - Technology companies can create software that digitizes the management of recipes to make them more accessible and organized.
3. Smart Grocery Lists - Grocery stores can leverage mobile apps to offer personalized grocery lists that are tailored to the user's dietary preferences.
1. Meal Kit Delivery Services - Meal kit delivery services can partner with startups that provide efficient meal planning and recipe management systems to improve their offerings.
2. Kitchen Appliance Manufacturers - Companies that produce kitchen appliances can explore integrating software that enables users to easily plan and manage their meals.
3. Grocery Retailers - Grocery retailers can embrace smart grocery lists by partnering with mobile app developers to offer personalized shopping lists to their customers.