For Autism Awareness Month, Relive Everyday introduced a limited-edition version of its RE-Assure CBD Gummies. For every bottle that is sold during the month of April, Relive Everyday will be donating a dollar to the Autism Hope Alliance.
The limited-edition gummies are made in the United States with Colorado-grown hemp. Each gummy contains about 10 milligrams of CBD, making it an easy-to-use alternative to tinctures, capsules or vaping, especially when it comes to controlling dosage. For the limited-edition version of the product, Relive Everyday introduced new flavors and six colors inspired by the AHA logo—this includes Overcoming Challenges Cherry, Optimistic Orange, Living Lime to the Fullest, as well as other fun fruit and berry flavors.
To differentiate themselves from competitors, a growing number of cannabis companies are aligning themselves with social good missions.
Relive Everyday's RE-Assure CBD Gummies Support Autism Awareness
1. CBD Gummy Donations for Autism Awareness - Aligning CBD products with social good missions creates an opportunity for cannabis companies to differentiate themselves from competitors.
2. Alternative CBD Consumption Methods - CBD gummies offer an easy-to-use alternative to tinctures, capsules, or vaping, presenting an opportunity for companies to tap into the growing demand for convenient CBD products.
3. Limited-edition CBD Products for Charity - Introducing limited-edition CBD products, like the RE-Assure CBD Gummies, that support charitable causes can help companies drive sales while giving back to the community.
1. Cannabis - Cannabis companies can align their products with social causes to stand out in the market and attract socially-conscious consumers.
2. Health and Wellness - The growing popularity of CBD gummies as a convenient CBD consumption method presents opportunities for companies in the health and wellness industry to tap into this market.
3. Nonprofit and Charitable Organizations - Partnering with CBD companies to create limited-edition products that support charitable causes can help nonprofit organizations raise awareness and funds for their initiatives.