In an honorable tribute to Campbell's Star Wars-themed soup cans, this #RealRealLife ad features a popular line from the galactic film. The line "Luke I am your father" is the basis for this spot.
The ad begins with a man feeding his son a bowl of Campbell's Star Wars soup. He encourages his son so eat the soup by reenacting the popular father and son scene from the movie. However, when the camera pans backwards, the son's other father is also stating the same line. This commercial promotes the soup along with the new Star Wars film, but it also supports sexual equality and gay parenting.
The tagline for the commercial reads "Campbell's, made for real, real life." The #RealRealLife campaign brings a humanizing aspect to the soup brand by taking a stand in support of sexual equality. Since the soup company has an existing relationship to the Star Wars franchise, its commercial seamlessly combines all three of the brand's core messages.
This #RealRealLife Ad Promotes Campbell's Gay Parents & Star Wars
1. Star Wars-themed Advertising - Opportunity for brands to leverage popular movies to promote their products and engage with fans.
2. Supporting Sexual Equality - Brands can align their messaging with LGBTQ+ rights and diversity to resonate with a broader audience.
3. Humanizing Brand Campaigns - Brands can showcase authentic, real-life stories to connect with consumers on a deeper level.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food brands to leverage popular movie franchises for creative advertisement campaigns.
2. Entertainment - Brands can collaborate with entertainment industry properties to create engaging and inclusive advertisements.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Brands can develop campaigns that promote social issues and align with their core messaging to create a positive brand image.