The magazine Vice always take a pretty sinful approach to their covering of travel items, but they had a particular stroke of genius with their amazing jungle travel portraits.
While the Vice team was hunting for a frog that makes you hallucinate when you lick it, they came up with a unique and totally inspired idea… getting the Amazonian people they met along the way to be their fashion models.
This impromptu Vice editorial include speople of the Amazon in designers duds. It’s brilliant and glorious with its hyper levels of adverse political incorrectness.
Vice Magazine's Improntu Amazon Jungle Fashion Shoots
1. Ethnic Fashion - There is a trend in the fashion industry to incorporate indigenous cultures and ethnic fashion into mainstream designs, providing an opportunity for disruption through innovative collaborations with local artisans.
2. Controversial Advertising - Controversial advertising campaigns are gaining attention in the media, offering a chance for companies to disrupt traditional marketing strategies and create buzz around their brand.
3. Unconventional Photography - There is a growing trend in the photography industry towards unconventional and provocative images, creating opportunities for photographers to push boundaries and challenge societal norms.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has the opportunity to disrupt traditional fashion shows and campaigns by embracing and celebrating diverse cultures.
2. Advertising - Companies in the advertising industry can take advantage of controversial advertising campaigns to engage with audiences and differentiate themselves from competitors.
3. Photography - Photographers have the chance to disrupt the photography industry by creating unconventional and thought-provoking images that challenge societal norms and push the boundaries of traditional photography.