Take the hard work out of drinking with Instapour, an innovative new delivery service that actually delivers ready-to-pour cocktails to your home in less than hour.
Customers looking to wet their whistle are able to select a number of delicious and fancy drink options like spicy cucumber margaritas, bloody marys and tequila palomas from an online menu. Each of the cocktail recipe is created by New York City-based mixologist Warren Hode, and then delivered ready-to-pour in increments of six to 12 in an at home cocktail kit.
Each kit also contains a cocktail shaker and even come with pre-cut garnish as well. Simply add some ice, shake up your drink and pour into a glass for an easily obtained and refreshing drink every time. The service however is currently only available in New York City and Los Angeles though, so if you live anywhere else you'll have start drinking the old fashioned way.
'Instapour' Delivers Ready-to-Pour Cocktails Right to Your Door
1. Ready-to-pour Cocktails - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional bar scene by providing convenience and accessibility for those who want to enjoy cocktails at home.
2. Online Cocktail Ordering - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing trend of online ordering by creating a platform for customers to easily order cocktail kits for delivery.
3. Customizable Cocktail Kits - Opportunity to offer a unique customer experience by allowing customers to customize their own cocktail kits with their preferred drinks and ingredients.
1. Food Delivery - Adding a cocktail delivery service to existing food delivery companies would increase market share and offer an additional revenue stream.
2. Beverage Industry - Partnering with a beverage company to promote their products in the cocktail kits would be a mutually beneficial opportunity to expand sales and visibility.
3. Hospitality Industry - Offering ready-to-pour cocktails in hotel minibars or room service would provide guests with a luxurious and convenient experience, increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.