A simple toothbrush can't hope to seek out all of the plaque hidden between each pair of tightly packed teeth, so this Reach Dental Floss campaign suggests the right item for the job. The waxy white string gets into every groove to loosen all sorts of leftover food with the dexterity of an oral detective.
The PragmaDDB advertising agency of Peru put together these two print ads to show just how a toothbrush works its best. In the first, the bristled implement is equipped with the loopy outline of a metal detector, helping it to search the forrest floor for anything worth finding. The second illustration in the Reach Dental Floss campaign pictures a pearly whites polisher being lead by the stringy silhouette of a bloodhound search dog. These trusty sidekicks uncover dirt that the toothbrush can then do away with.
This Reach Dental Floss Campaign Boasts Detective Skills
1. Dental Floss Campaigns - Brands can create disruptive advertising campaigns showcasing innovative ways dental floss can help reduce plaque and improve oral health.
2. Oral Detective Tools - There is an opportunity to create innovative dental tools that can act like oral detectives to improve the effectiveness of regular oral hygiene routines.
3. Toothbrush Add-ons - An opportunity exists for creating toothbrush add-ons that can work together with other dental hygiene products like floss to improve the effectiveness of their use.
1. Dental Hygiene Products - This industry can leverage innovative advertising campaigns and add-on products to increase the effectiveness of their offerings.
2. Oral Health Technology - Companies specializing in oral health technology can develop new tools that work in tandem with traditional oral hygiene products like toothbrush and floss.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Marketing agencies can create visually striking advertising campaigns showcasing the benefits of dental hygiene products in unique ways.