RAYCOP introduces the new 'RAYCOP RN' allergen vacuum, which boasts both lightweight and portable elements with its small structure. It is activated with a simple button and highlighted by the 'pulsating brush' developed to pick up more hair than previous models. The brush is fused with the technology of pulsating pads in order to efficiently rotate while vibrating as fast as "18,000 times per minute."
There are some features that are retained from previous designs including the label's own 'RayClean Technology' that features a UV light, pulsating elements, suction, and HEPA filtration. Additionally, the width of the suction opening is designed to be 20% wider to cover more surface area in a less amount of time.
Image Credit: RAYCOP North America
The RAYCOP RN Infuses a Pulsating Brush for Hair Removal
1. Lightweight Allergen Vacuums - There is an opportunity to develop upgraded, portable design innovations in the allergen vacuum market.
2. Pulsating Brush Technology - Developments in pulsating brush technology could transform various industries, such as personal care and cleaning appliances.
3. Wider Suction Openings - Expanding the breadth of suction openings in household appliances can improve efficiency and user experience in cleaning tasks.
1. Appliance Manufacturing - Manufacturers in the appliance industry can focus on creating lightweight, portable designs that are efficient and versatile.
2. Allergen Management - Innovations in allergen management can expand into new areas of cleaning and sanitation, such as medical equipment and hospitality services.
3. Personal Care - The technology used in pulsating brushes could be applied to personal care products such as electric shavers or hair removal devices.