Thanks to the Internet, animal photography has been blowing up, and the level of cuteness is sometimes too much for us -- even when it comes to rat photography.
Who knew rats could be so cute? Otherwise depicted as tiny warm vertebrae, these little rats prove to have a softer side to them. These photographs were taken by Jessica Florence and Ellen van Deelen; some feature rats accompanied with tiny teddy bears while others depict a rat cozy and asleep under a little blanket. These photos might make you want to head down to the closest pet store and pick up a few rats to snuggle up with.
Maybe, like most people, you never thought rats could be so precious, but this series gives rats a new persona, and makes your heart melt at the same time.
This Series of Rat Photography Will Leave You Feeling Warm & Fuzzy Inside
1. Rodent Photography - Opportunity to explore and create a niche for professional photography focusing on rodents as subjects.
2. Pet Rat Trend - Rising demand for pet rats as adorable and affectionate companions, creating opportunities for pet stores and breeders.
3. Animal Photography - Growing popularity of cute and heartwarming animal photography, encouraging photographers to specialize in capturing adorable moments.
1. Photography - The photography industry can leverage the trend of rodent photography by offering specialized services for capturing adorable moments of rats.
2. Pet Supplies - Pet stores and pet supply companies can tap into the rising trend of pet rats by offering specific products and accessories for rat owners.
3. Animal Welfare - Organizations and individuals interested in animal welfare can promote the idea of rats as affectionate companions and advocate for responsible pet ownership.