Raquel Zimmerman bares all for the September 2010 issue of Spanish Vogue. Posing for photographer Mariano Vivanco, her wildly sizzling new spread portrays a new outlook for the ever so popular ‘La Dolce Vita’ mantra. Here, Zimmerman shows off her seductively wild and adventurous side as she goes gallavanting through the streets in almost next to nothing and returning to the bedroom for an inside glimpse of her private world.
Completely embracing what it means to live ‘the sweet life,’ we can see the spread is meant to represent living life to the fullest, go wild and live with no regrets. But perhaps for the rest of us, maybe a little bit less naked.
Check out the gallery for pics of this sexy, give-all, bare-all Raquel Zimmerman spread.
Raquel Zimmerman Models New La Dolce Vita in Spanish Vogue
1. Provocative Fashion Photography - There is an opportunity for brands and publications to push boundaries with more risqué and unconventional fashion photography.
2. Empowering Self-expression - This trend highlights an opportunity for brands to encourage customers to embrace their wild and adventurous side through fashion and lifestyle marketing.
3. Redefining Luxury Lifestyle - This trend showcases the opportunity for luxury brands to move away from traditional representations of luxury and embrace a more exciting and fun approach to imagery and marketing.
1. Fashion Photography - This industry can capitalize on this trend by pushing the envelope with more daring concepts and creative approaches to fashion photography.
2. Fashion and Lifestyle Brands - These brands can embrace this trend by creating campaigns and products that encourage self-expression and a more adventurous approach to living.
3. Luxury Brands - Luxury brands have an opportunity to differentiate themselves by embracing non-traditional approaches to luxury and promoting a more exciting and adventurous lifestyle for their customers.