Land Rover has sold 600,000 Evoque crossovers since the model debuted six years ago, and to celebrate it is releasing the Range Rover Evoque Landmark. The special edition comes in a special shade of blue, called "Moraine Blue," which is said to get its look from the lakes in the Canadian Rocky Mountains; it's also available in Yulong White and Corris Grey. In addition to the fancy paint the Range Rover Evoque Landmark also comes with a new body kit that sees grey accents added to the grille, hood, fender vent and the lettering on the tailgate. There's also a really smart looking panoramic roof finished in grey, and the 19-inch alloy wheels are also finished in a glossy, dark grey color.
The interior continues the grey color scheme, pairing it with contrasting white stitching with the seats covered in Ebony leather. Tech goodies include a 10-inch infotainment touchscreen and 4G WiFi hotspot. Prices for the Range Rover Evoque Landmark start at around $50,000.
The Range Rover Evoque Landmark Commemorates 600,000 Evoques Sold
1. Luxury CUV Commemorations - Create limited edition luxury crossover utility vehicles (CUVs) to celebrate sales milestones and create exclusivity.
2. Unique Exterior Accents - Incorporate special paint colors and distinctive body kits with accent colors to enhance the visual appeal of luxury vehicles.
3. High-tech Interior Upgrades - Integrate advanced infotainment systems, connectivity features, and luxury materials to enhance the interior experience of luxury vehicles.
1. Automotive - Automakers can leverage the trend of celebratory luxury CUVs to create exclusive limited edition models and boost sales.
2. Automotive Accessories - Accessories manufacturers can offer aftermarket body kits and exterior accents to enhance the appearance of luxury vehicles in the market.
3. Technology - Technology companies can develop advanced infotainment systems and connectivity solutions to cater to the high-tech interior demands of luxury vehicles.