The Randall Mesdon 'Cloud Canyon' shoot for Seventh Man Magazine is a great way to get in touch with the wilderness. Shot at a cabin in a mysterious mountain location, the spread is all wood, trees, cigarettes and Sean O'Pry's gorgeous jawline.
The overall feel of the shoot is very laid-back, giving the feeling that Randall Mesdon and Sean O'Pry are just wrapping up a casual conversation about chopping wood. Ultimately, the Randall Mesdon 'Cloud Canyon' spread will have you booking some weekend cabin time.
The Randall Mesdon 'Cloud Canyon' Shoot with Sean O'Pry
1. Nature-inspired Fashion Editorials - Opportunities for fashion brands to incorporate natural elements and outdoor settings in their editorial shoots to create a laid-back and authentic aesthetic.
2. Rural Getaway Tourism - Disruption in the travel industry by promoting alternative vacation experiences in remote mountain locations for those seeking relaxation and immersion in nature.
3. Masculine Beauty Standards - Potential for cosmetic and grooming brands to embrace and celebrate rugged and natural male beauty, like the jawline featured in the Randall Mesdon 'Cloud Canyon' shoot.
1. Fashion - Brands can explore new ways of showcasing their collections by incorporating natural backgrounds and settings in their fashion editorials.
2. Travel and Tourism - Opportunities for travel companies to cater to the growing demand for secluded and nature-centric vacation experiences.
3. Cosmetics and Grooming - Brands can capitalize on the trend of embracing natural and rugged beauty by offering products targeted at enhancing masculine features.