Most people probably don't give much thought to the umbrella-drying devices stationed at the entrances of libraries, department stores and bookstores, but the Rain Wipe forces us all to take a closer look at how quickly unnecessary waste can add up.
There are a number of umbrella-drying devices already on the market, but few are eco-friendly. There are tiny plastic bags to slip over your umbrella, but they're not biodegradable. Another invention looks like a modified hair dryer, which sucks up electricity.
The Rain Wipe, however, functions like an antibacterial umbrella squeegee; in one swipe, raindrops are sponged off of the umbrella and into a pan. Check out the video to watch the Rain Wipe in action.
The Rain Wipe
1. Eco-friendly Umbrella Dryers - The trend of eco-friendly umbrella dryers presents opportunities for innovative, sustainable solutions in drying umbrellas without creating unnecessary waste.
2. Biodegradable Umbrella Accessories - The trend of biodegradable umbrella accessories opens up possibilities for creating environmentally friendly alternatives to plastic bags for covering wet umbrellas.
3. Efficient Umbrella Drying Technologies - The trend of efficient umbrella drying technologies highlights the potential for developing energy-saving and effective devices, such as the Rain Wipe, that quickly remove raindrops from umbrellas.
1. Environmental Solutions - The eco-friendly umbrella dryer trend presents opportunities for manufacturers and developers in the environmental solutions industry to create innovative products that address the issue of unnecessary waste.
2. Sustainable Packaging - The biodegradable umbrella accessories trend opens up possibilities for businesses in the sustainable packaging industry to develop eco-friendly alternatives for covering wet umbrellas.
3. Appliance Manufacturing - The efficient umbrella drying technologies trend offers potential disruption opportunities for appliance manufacturers to create energy-efficient and effective umbrella drying devices.