This watery editorial for Harper's Bazaar features rain-drenched models. All of the shots for this editorial involve water, from models walking in the rain to showering fully clothed. Photographer Christopher Wadsworth is behind these stunning soaked fashion captures.
The apparel featured in this editorial includes some tight clingy dresses and glamorous accessories. In one shot the model is in the shower wearing a black dress and a huge diamond necklace. In another capture she is in the street wearing a leopard print coat and whipping her wet hair around. The fashion in this editorial could definitely be described as lavish.
Soaking the models in each of these captures adds a fun and interesting element to these fantastic shots. This photos prove that it's possible to be glamorous and sultry even when you're totally soaked.
This Harper's Bazaar Editorial Features a Rain-Drenched Model
1. Water-drenched Fashion - There is an opportunity to create water-resistant and water-repellent clothing for the fashion industry.
2. Wet Photography - There is an opportunity for photographers to explore the use of water in their photographs, creating unique and eye-catching visuals.
3. Glamorous Rainwear - There is an opportunity for designers to create stylish rainwear that is both functional and fashionable.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore water-resistant clothing and stylish rainwear.
2. Photography - Photographers can experiment with water as a visual element in their photography work.
3. Jewelry - Jewelry designers can explore the use of waterproof materials in their creations.