'Quintetto' by Quiet Ensemble is an art installation that aims to give a soundtrack to our daily life. Not the sounds we'd expect to hear, like voices or traffic, but the forgotten ones that get lost in the mix. 'Quintetto' uses five separate aquariums, each acting as a separate instrument. The movement of the fish in these aquariums is captured on video, and those movements are translated into music.
In this way, 'Quintetto' by Quiet Ensemble is sort of like an orchestra in which the fish are conductors. Check it out in the video above.
'Quintetto' by Quiet Ensemble Turns Aquariums Into Interactive Music Installation
1. Interactive Music Installations - Creating interactive installations that turn everyday objects into musical instruments.
2. Forgotten Sounds - Exploring the use of unconventional sounds as a basis for artistic expression.
3. Translating Movement Into Music - Developing technologies that convert physical movements into musical compositions.
1. Art and Design - Exploring new ways to incorporate technology and unconventional elements into artistic installations.
2. Music and Entertainment - Creating innovative experiences that merge music with interactive and immersive elements.
3. Technology and Innovation - Developing cutting-edge technologies that bridge the gap between different forms of artistic expression.